Sunday, December 2, 2007

even more photos!


approaching from the North
Originally uploaded by copperdays
I've uploaded the pictures I took with my cell. More of the same sites, but with a different camera!

Here is a picture of Westminster Abbey above the Great North Door. Beautiful! It was even more beautiful inside, but you won't find any good pictures in our set.

Why not? Because they prohibit photography inside Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Terracotta Army Exhibit at the British Museum, and the National Gallery! Lame.

It seems, however, that my camera phone was malfunctioning. Every time I checked the time on my phone (and I check it often) I was accidentally snapping a photo! Oops! I've posted a few of the clearer illicit shots.

Oh well, they can rest assured that my ersatz surveillance shots were all pretty crappy.

No comments: