Thursday, November 15, 2007

A better kind of Gates

Blaine, henceforth to be known as Mr. Obsessively Detail Oriented, had posted a link to the Delta concourses (I suppose to plot the most expeditious route to the gate possible). I looked at it and saw clearly posted "International gates". I'm going to an international gate!! I'm going international!! With all (or most) of the work drama behind me I can completely focus on going to England. Yeah!

In less than 24 hours I'll be hopping across the pond. Woohoo!!

**Editor's Note: This blogger has been infected by mad marketing crackpots which leads to an excessive sprinkling of exclamation marks. Hopefully time in the Old Blighty will fix this annoying predilection. **

Also, you'll note that the blog has gone completely CopperDay - Blaine and I will both be popping on and posting so it's a 2 for 1 deal.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Bon voyage! I have trip envy now.