Monday, November 12, 2007

Wanna know the best part of London? No cell phone coverage. I am going to be in another country and my phones will NOT work. I will NOT be accessible for work whiners, need-it-nowers, or lazy slackers that usually call and ask me for stuff as opposed to taking 5 minutes and looking it up. I'm not sure how they'll be able to handle it but - who cares? I'll be in London baby!

Truthfully, while the idea of a cell-phone-less life is SOOOO appealing now as Operation Crazy (aka the Christmas sales) has started up, I'm not sure I'll how I'll deal without my 5 th appendage. I might have to glue my cell phone to my head and pretend I'm getting calls so that I'll be able to remain in my comfort zone, my muscle memory doesn't get all screwed up, and the permanent crick in my left shoulder doesn't go away because of our vacation trip sans cell phones.

2 comments:

snadra said...

So how come Darren has been stressing all morning about getting a UK SIM card to use in a disposable cell phone while he's in London? :)

Rita CopperDay said...

Darren apparently can't be without a phone - notice *his* phone gets the card, not mine. ;)